This station obtained its license on May 5, 1923 during the radio
license frenzy of the early 1920s. The owner was the 138th Infantry, Missouri National Guard, St. Louis. The National Guard gave up the frequency, 1130 Kc., on March 16, 1924. There is no evidence that a radio station on this assignment had ever operated on a regular basis.